Danielle Hardy (born 2000, Kansas City, United States) is an emerging editorial and conceptual photographer currently based in Columbia, Missouri. She is captivated by black life and the complex versatility of the black experience.
By exploring the concept of blackness in a nuanced way, Danielle investigates the dynamics of the black experience, including how one navigates that identity whilst fighting assumptions about what race means in America. Rather than presenting a factual reality, she curates what blackness means to her through conceptualized moments.
- Visual Arts and Design Showcase, 2022
- Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art Undergraduate Juried Exhibition, 2021
- George C. Bingham Gallery Exhibition, 2022
- Undergrate Juried Exhibition at Bellwether Gallery, 2021
- Art on the Move Gallery, 2021
- Columbia Art League Award, 2022
- Honorable Mention - Bingham Gallery, 2022
- Final Talent Pool, 2020
- Barriers Worldwide