Danielle Hardy (2000, Kansas City, MO) is an editorial and curated narrative photographer. Danielle longs to thematically decipher the nuances of blackness that confront the black-American experience through conceptualized moments. She aggrandizes visuals of the black identity and portrays the complex versatility of the black experience through film and digital photographic practices.
Danielle was recently a creative production intern at Converse, as well as chosen for the exclusive All-Star Program within Converse. She has exhibited at the Florence University of the Arts Photography Exhibit (Florence, Italy), University of Missouri Visual Arts and Design Showcase (Columbia, MO); Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art Juried Exhibition (St. Joseph, MO); Undergraduate Juried Exhibition at Bingham Gallery (Columbia, MO); Bellwethers Gallery Exhibit (Martin, TN); Art on the Move Window Showcase (St. Louis, MO); The Color Black Exhibit at Orr Street Studios (Columbia, MO).
- Visual Arts and Design Showcase, 2022
- Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art Undergraduate Juried Exhibition, 2021
- George C. Bingham Gallery Exhibition, 2022
- Undergrate Juried Exhibition at Bellwether Gallery, 2021
- Art on the Move Gallery, 2021
- Columbia Art League Award, 2022
- Honorable Mention - Bingham Gallery, 2022
- Final Talent Pool, 2020
- Barriers Worldwide